Position Title: Postdoctoral Research Associate (Job ID: 316690)
One postdoctoral position is immediately available for highly motivated individuals to work with Dr. Rui Zhang. This position is fully supported by a NIH R01 grant (R01AT009457) and the main responsibility is to accomplish the aims of the grant.
- Have a PhD in related fields (biomedical informatics, computer science/engineering, or information science)
- Have at least one first author papers written in English in previous area of research with accepted or published status in journals or conference proceedings
- Strong analytical and programming skills; experience contributing to a research team; strong organizational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with the health informatics field, terminology and ontology, natural language processing.
- Experience with leading projects within a research team.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of research scientists with different skill sets and expertise.
- Strong experience with peer-reviewed publications.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and CV to zhan1386(AT)umn.edu with subject line “Postdoctoral application”. You can find detailed information about the program and should submit your application through here.